Accommodations in Styria
Cosy, cool and yet traditional. Our new adventure hostel and base camp on the Salza.
- Lounge, approx. 100 sqm (bar, couch, seating)
- Breakfast room with rustic Zirbenstube for approx. 20 persons
- Reception for sports activities and hostel,
- GUEST GARDEN for approx. 60 guests
- rooms with shower/WC, dormitory with shared bathroom
- breakfast can be booked separately
Cosy, family-run hotel with modern rooms. Nearest to our new Basecamp & Hostel (2,5 km) Good cuisine, top rated on tripadvisor.com, fair prices Distance to Camp Salza 5 min, Camp GesĂ¤use 20 min
Built in the 17th century, the completely renovated and idyllically situated castle in Admont has lost none of its dignified flair even today.
Distance to Camp GesĂ¤use 15 min, Camp Salza 35 min
The 4-star Spirodom hotel in Admont is located in the heart of the Gesaeuse National Park region. At the same time it is only a stone's throw away from the monastery library of the Benedictine monastery Admont.
Distance to Camp GesĂ¤use 15 min, Camp Salza 30 min
Very beautifully situated alpine hut in the heart of Johnsbach. Accessible by car. 25 persons can be accommodated in the camp of the hut, well equipped. Breakfast at the hut possible.
Address: George "Schurl" Zeiringer
Phone: +43 (0)664 3441188